Sunday, March 30, 2014

Thing 12: Books, Books & More Books

The Wattpad is interesting and I found a short novel that I might read. The program is easy, although I am not sure that, with the books I own and the books I am downloading from Classicly, I will want to read many books from amateurs.

Classicly is wonderful. I have used Project Gutenberg, but this is more robust and has everything I looked for - autobiography by Goethe, Faust, and Divine Comedy. Aristotle was the pick of the day! This is my kind of literature.

The directions for Audiobooks baffled me for a time, but after getting the app downloaded, the number of item available whetted my appetite. I downloaded many titles that will be perfect for those 5 1/2 hr. drives to Victoria or Farmington or St. Paul.

Finally, the YALSA's Teen Book Finder will be a valuable asset for the English teacher that I am working with at school.

The apps in this category should be publicized to everyone who loves to read. Thank you, 23 Things planners!

No comments:

Post a Comment