Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thing 8: Social Media Management Tools


Well, my husband is addicted to Twitter, especially to Wild hockey and headline news. Watching him sit and scroll through Twitter for hours at a time made me not want to even look at the app. On the other hand, I just couldn't dismiss something that has allowed dissidents demonstrating for freedom connect. So, I set up Twitter.

I tried to find people to follow and came up with a couple of authors. But I would be able to get a lot more information from an author's web site.

I am sorry to say that having other people feed me their spontaneous thoughts doesn't interest me. I want to focus my inquiries to save time, just like I use an advanced search in ELM so I don't get more than ten or so results.

So, Twitter is not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment